Thursday, June 30, 2005

Discovering Scientology: How to Be a Successful Parent Course

Is it okay to boast about your own kids? After all, as a parent, you had something to do with how they turned out. Well, whether it's okay or not I'm going to say that my kids are awesome. They are grown up and living happy and successful lives and I attribute it all to my own brilliance ,,, just kidding. When they were growing up, my wife and I applied the data from the How to Be a Successful Parent Course and it worked. When I hear people talking about the hell of the "teenage" years and the "rebellious years" and other such cliches I honestly have no idea what they are talking about, because my kids never went through any of that. They were not angels, they were normal kids, but my wife and I had to tools to make their growing up a pleasure for them and for us.

Click here for a list of all Scientology Life Improvement Courses.


No comments: