Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Scientology Books

When David Miscavige announced the release of the basic Scientology books and lectures last month I was impressed, and so I started on my study of them.

But I was really not prepared for how much it would affect my life.

But I've started noticing changes in myself, just from reading the books and listening to the lectures, and I'm beginning to sort things out about myself that have caused me stress. It's quite a relief!

So, I have to say I think if anything, Mr. Miscavige understated the magnitude and importance of these basic books and lectures.

I've been telling every Scientologist I know that they need to get them.


"Never regret yesterday. Life is in you today, and you make your tomorrow." — Scientology founder, L. Ron Hubbard

2 comments:

Ray Wills said...

What Mr. Miscavige has done is truly amazing and this is believe is only the start! Every person needs to know the information that is contained in the Basic books.

LL said...

Great stuff, those books! Finally all of them are available as intended.