Saturday, August 19, 2006

Summer's Nearly Over

I remember as a child I that the summer used to last forever. But come the last week of August with school staring me in the face my enthusiasm would start to wear thin and would be replaced by a touch of anxiety which got stronger as the new school year approached.

It was only when I started to study Scientology that I realized that these emotional reactions to school were caused by an inability to study.

There's a terrific little animated description of study technology, developed by L. Ron Hubbard. Click on the image below and read it. It explains the entire phenomenon I just described.

If you have the same kind of physical and emotional reaction to going back to school, or if you have a kid who does, this could make all the differenc in the world.

No comments: