Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Discovering Scientology: Financial Success Course

Perhaps financial success doesn't sound very religious, but Scientology is an applied religious philosophy and it can be applied to any area of life. Scientology is there to help people, and being poor is not a very happy state to be in. Understanding money and the handling of it can make a person's life better, therefore there is a basic Scientology course covering the subject which I've found extremely helpful in handling my own financial concerns. My personal income has increased steadily over the years, having doubled in the last 10 years alone. I recently hit a ceiling in my present activities and have begun applying the data of this course to break through. After only a couple of weeks, things have started to happen and tomorrow I fly across the country to several meetings, meetings that a month ago were not even a glimmer of a possibility. Anyway, you can read about the course here: Financial Success Course

Click here for a list of all Scientology Life Improvement Courses

No comments: